To our clients, colleagues, and community; Throughout the developments of the COVID-19 pandemic, the health and safety of our community has remained paramount. In a prudent effort to meet our social responsibility to mitigate the spread of COVID- 19, Jolette Financial has adopted new office protocols and controls in our return to the workplace and reopening of the office to the public.
Precautionary MeasuresTo action the lead of Public Health Authorities Jolette Financial has implemented additional practices and policies to ensure the safety of our staff, clients, and the community. If you choose to visit our offices you will certainly notice some changes. Our risk management approach to COVID-19 in the workplace focuses on four key pillars:
- Clear communication – communicating our new protocols and procedures with staff and
- Personal protective equipment – masks, antibacterial hand soap, hand
- Physical distancing – distancing protocols, engineered barriers, directional
- Duration of exchange – eliminating or limiting prolonged periods of close contact*.
Visiting the OfficeClients are of course welcome to visit us in the office. We encourage, in every possible instance that visitors schedule their visit to the office. This allows us to manage and take the appropriate precautions for the number of individuals in our entrance, reception, and meeting areas. Additionally, visitors to the office will:
- Wear mask while inside the building – if you do not have one, we can provide one to
- Register to our visitor log-book – in the event timely contact tracing is